The Adventure of Nooblet! #10

Hello everyone :happy3:! I have made it so whenever you get teleported to HackerLand it plays a little intro GUI! I know it plays after you’re in HackerLand but I already fixed that and I’m to lazy to record it again :see_no_evil:

Video

robloxapp-20201201-1405224.wmv (731.9 KB)

Sorry if it’s bad quality I recorded it using Roblox Studio’s video recorder :sweat_smile:.
Let me know if you like it, or if you want anything to be added to the game! Other than that see ya :love_you_gesture:!

The post after this one: The Adventure of Nooblet! #11

5 Likes

Yeah there’s something wrong with my 'puter, it won’t upload :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hmm… I can send a screenshot, but you won’t get to see the effects of the tweening :frowning_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

No prob! I do Roblox Studio on a Mac, screen captures don’t upload for me, so I know what it like (i n f u r i a t i n g)

2 Likes

I’ll upload a video of it on my YouTube channel later if ya want to check it out!

2 Likes

Ok I subbeb lol. Hope you get a lot of views and likes! :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess I’ll sub too :upside_down_face: Can’t wait to see the upcoming vids.

2 Likes

Here’s the YouTube video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7CIXJ8TtdM&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Yeah I just watched it! The keyboard sound broke my ears tho

2 Likes

I did that on purpose, I think it worked :wink:

1 Like

lol that was really a moment for my eardrums, I’m not sure if you planned to break them

2 Likes

HackerLand Opening
me: GUI that tipping tho!

2 Likes

ikr I think @Fab_TheRat should put that in all his/her videos, just to annoy everyone lol

2 Likes

yo thats sick @Fab_TheRat keep it up, love your contenttt :yum: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I like it I can’t wait to play the game!

2 Likes

Epic! :ok_hand: If you need any help, just let me know. My profession is mostly building. I know very little about programming (I just started maybe 2-3 weeks ago :sweat_smile:).
You can also contact me here on the DevForum

Thanks for the offer, but I’m more of a solo guy! I’m sorry :sweat_smile: