The Adventure of Nooblet! #7

Thanks for the feedback! Also about the Zelda game, I realized Nintendo would take down my game so I made it more original which is now The Adventure of Nooblet.

1 Like

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

Aww that’s sad :sob: cool tho!

1 Like

Hackerland should be a child of the original game that is just a bunch 1010010101010 type of stuff. Also, you should make it so there is multiple endings.
Great though!

1 Like

Look who I added :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS, im gonna literally tear up; dude your amazing :cold_sweat:

1 Like

No problem! I love your game that you’re working on and you’re always supporting me so I wanted to add you to my game! :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait to see how this game turns out! It has funny and quirky dialogue, similar to games like Shrek: The Force Awakens but also isn’t a meme game. It reminds me of uuhhh.wav as well! If/when this game opens for beta/alpha testing, I’ll be the first in line to sign up (provided it doesn’t cost like 3 million robux)!

Suggestions

It would be cool if the hacker said, instead of just “die” said “ur bad” and teleports you to HackerLand. In HackerLand the hacker is on a big pillar and says “lol ur bad” before releasing an obby or something on you. When you complete the obby the hacker says “hax.” Then the hacker has a rocket launcher in their hand, and a pink and black square (like in Minecraft or Garry’s Mod when textures are missing) comes out. It falls through the ground and the hacker says “dang it” before builderman comes out with a ban hammer and bans the hacker.

That was a lot of feedback. Here’s some more rambling.

You should make a retro place or something where all of the bricks have studs and inlets and all of the people there look like classic Robloxians. You get there with a time machine. In there there’s a dungeon or whatever, and some guy is standing there. He blocks your way into the dungeon. If you talk to him, he says “oh boy im gonna wait until 2017 and then I will use all of my tix to buy a dominus” and you have to bring him a printout of the “saying goodbye to tix” blog post by going to 2016 and stealing it from someone crying over tix. When you bring it, he will say “oh no better go spend my money right now” and will run to the store, leaving the dungeon entrance open.

1 Like

Wow, thank you for all the suggestions man! I really appreciate it!:smile:

The map looks blocky and clear, is it undone?

Also, next time avoid making meme games

Alright, this is like the Shrek series, the more the better! This is phenominal!

1 Like

I’m trying to go for a blocky style, also I like making meme games I know some aren’t the best but I’m hoping on making this good. Thanks for the feedback!

That is because meme games doesn’t have an interesting and atracctive story and title

1 Like

I like it! Everything is awesome.

1 Like

Wow this is awesome can’t wait to see more of you’re work! :grin: :wink: :+1:t5:

1 Like

This is only your opinion, a lot of people, including myself, enjoy meme games.

1 Like

Exactly! And some games, such as SHREK✨The Force Awakens have gained over 7 million visits. And, remember su tart games? Some of those got over 1 million visits!

1 Like

That’s cute! Good luck on the game

1 Like

Oh yeah maybe they could add something like a computer chip texture for the ground! :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m interested in it too!

1 Like