The Adventure of Nooblet! #8

Hello everyone. I think this will be my final TAoN post. I tried using a cutscene plugin sadly it made my camera break and a lot of errors. I had to go back to an autosave but my most recent one was this:

Meaning I lost my whole entire village. I don’t know if I have the motivation to continue this project. If you have anything to tell me please leave it in the replys. Thanks for reading

Hello if you are reading this right now I have not given up! Here are my new posts! The Adventure of Nooblet! #9, The Adventure of Nooblet! #9.5

16 Likes

Dude noooooooooo, THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE; broo dont ever give up you can re build it back and make it even better :fist:

Dude never give up :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

DONT GIVE UP!. I know you can do it!.

4 Likes

Don’t give up. You worked so hard you can fix it.

5 Likes

Work even harder than before CHA! :angry: :facepunch:

5 Likes

I know you can!!. Your the best!.

4 Likes

Never give up, someone once told me that if you give up on your plans, you will be nullifying your dreams, always’ ‘’ Keep a copy of your location / project ‘’ before doing something unstable or anything else in your game, because, you don’t know what’s going to happen ‘’, so if something goes wrong, you will have a backup of your location … that is … you will never lose data or anything else, because you have a copy of your project!

7 Likes

Amazing speech :flushed:

1 Like

Wait. Did you look for a newer auto save???

2 Likes

Yes, that was the most recent one

Dang. Well keep up the work. Maybe you can improve on something you might have forgotten about in the previous version!

NEVER GIVE UP!!! YOU’VE WORKED SO HARD ON THIS!! Please, don’t give up :sob:

2 Likes

This sucks. I really hope you continue to work on this. This project looked really great and I was excited to play it. Please, continue! Don’t give up!

A good thing about this is that you can do it again, better. You can improve upon what it was before. You can use your past screenshots to rebuild.

If you’re going to give up, what was the point of all this? You did all of this work, poured your heart into this game, just to give up on it?

3 Likes

Yes. That is an amazing speech :flushed:

1 Like

Don’t give up please you can do this mistakes happens but you got to keep going! :pleading_face: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for all the support! I’m not going to give up! @baserplater has offered to help me! You guys are all amazing!

6 Likes

Don’t give up, your working on a good project.

@Fab_TheRat We are all happy that you’re not quitting! :grin:

2 Likes

Now thats a fact :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is, Yes it is… :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like