The Camera Sensitivity slider on the in-game menu settings is misaligned

Hello,

The Camera Sensitivity slider on the in-game menu settings is misaligned with the rest of the UI and options and is aligned more to the left instead of the center like how it should be. I believe this bug is recent as I haven’t seen it before. It probably have appeared after the 638 release update.

Another UI issue with the Camera Sensitivity slider is that there is no space or padding between the “+” button and the manual input UI making them overlap a little with each other.

7 Likes

Why is nobody talking about this bug.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I would have expected a bug like this to be resolved quickly like how this one did for example (The InGameMenu UI appears dark with reduce motion enabled - #2 by EasternBloxxer). But it has been happening for almost 2 weeks without a fix now.

2 Likes

This was something the engineers found out about a while (but still too late to fix) before the release

This one will also be fixed soon most likely

3 Likes

Hi! Fix for this one is written and on the way.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s great. Will this also fix the issue with the “+” button not having enough space or padding with the manual input UI causing them to overlap a bit, or will this get separately fixed?

2 Likes

Yes! The offset bug was actually a typo made while trying to fix that padding issue… both should hopefully be up soon!

5 Likes

It seems that the fix have already rolled out a few days ago, both the offset bug and the padding issue are fixed! I can close the Bug Report now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.