The Defaul Animate Script is generated or cloned?

Hiwiwi!
Just 2 quick questions. When you run a solo game in studio, the character is created with some Default scripts (Health, Animate, etc)
Is the Animate script generated based on the User settings? Or its the same Default clone of the script for everyone?

Animate is a long script, a little hard and tedious to read, I wanna use it. Do I copy it and just paste it inside my custom character rig “StarterCharacter”?
Or… doing that I would be copying my own character emotes to others when they use that custom chrarater rig?
Thank you for ur time :3

1 Like

the animation script is the same default clone for everyone.

Yes

Quite predictable. I like that.

So, none of my user settings are included in that script right? Like different emotes than others?
I did that, I just copied it into the StarterCharacter, and placed that model inside StarterPlayer.
Idk why animations still not being triggering :confused:
Thank you btw :3

If you followed those, I don’t really know what the mistake might be. It has always worked for me.

1 Like

Hoho :v
No it wasnt the exact steps, I stupidly copied the script into the CustomCharacter and not in StartedCharacterScripts… yeah that was the mistake :3 thank you!

The new animation script requires animations to end with an event named “End.”
Hope that information helps.

1 Like

Yup, it helps to know that!
Im not getting deep into the Animate script yet. Its long and tedious to understand. But I will check it soon. I will look for that you are pointing, that Animations should end with an event named End. I guess it will be very clear stated in the script, I hope xD

1 Like