The game in studio works fine, but when I try to play the experience it doesn’t even load

I’m not really sure what to say because I don’t know why it’s doing this, I have almost no free models in the game so it wouldn’t be a virus (I’ve checked the ones I do have)

I don’t know what else could be relevant, I have also asked several friends to do it, one of them got an error: “The status of this experience has changed and you no longer have access. Please try again later. (Error Code: 523).”, and the rest of them couldn’t load it an all.

Sorry if this is the wrong topic, I didn’t know what else to put this under.
Thanks!

Do you see any errors in the developer console in the experience? (Esc, settings, at the bottom, on the client or the server)

1 Like

I can’t get to that part because this is as far as I get, sometimes even a white screen if I’m lucky

I also can’t close it, I need to do it through task manager.

And I suppose other experiences load in correctly. Maybe try disabling some of the scripts that should run when starting the experience, like loading screens or spawners or anything like that, perhaps one of them crashes the game while loading. I don’t have a better idea, sorry

1 Like