The image looks weird when it's in a tablet or a cell phone

- Information

Hi, I was normal in Roblox Studio creating weird things and suddenly I thought about making a game, I did it, but when I wanted to insert an image and I saw it in other devices, it looked weird, then I thought, there will be some way to fix this, I don’t know.

- Examples

- Things you must know before you answer

1. The image size is in SCALE, not OFFSET.
  2. Any answer that is not related to my problem will not be tolerated and I will ignore them.

If you need more information about this, don’t hesitate to say so!

To fix this, you can change ImageLabel.ScaleType from stretch to fit. Another way would be to try using the UIAspectRatioConstraint object.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll see if it works, if not, then I’ll reply to you again.

Hey, uh I’m having some problems, look down.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you managed to do that. Are you trying to give the image a certain effect inside of a script? If so it would be helpful if I could see what you are trying to do.

You can try using a UIAspectRatioConstraint inside of the image object and setting AspectRatio to 1 so that it remains as a square and does not get stretched.

2 Likes

I’ll try the UIAspectRatioContstraint.

It worked, thanks!!!

Tags beacuse the heart button don’t work…

1 Like

You should mark whichever post helped you as the solution so that other people know that this topic has been solved.

You can do this by clicking this button on a post.

2 Likes

Alongside what others have suggested in this thread, you might also want to give this a read : UI Design Starter Guide

It contains some useful information for making nicely scaled UIs. :slight_smile: