Welp. I’m just looking for some feedback on this game! I’ll be helping the creator and be making a part 2.
The maze walls are colliding. I could view 80% of the maze by zooming out at a certain angle. There are a lot of free models and I could not even get anywhere because of the thugs, they’re everywhere and the small ones are impossible to kill. Make this a maze with easter eggs or make it like identity fraud.
I’m not sure why you’d ask for feedback on a game that isnt yours and to make a pt. 2 to a game that isnt popular, has a 3:2 ratio in likes and not even 100 visits…
There are a lot of things that need to be fixed, among them…
1.) There is no user experience to drive players to keep playing at all.
- Include some background music.
- Add sound effects.
- Add unique decoration to the maze.
2.) The camera can be manipulated to bypass “point” doors and to navigate the maze.
- Lower the invisible ceiling.
- Restrict camera zoom.
3.) This post is in violation of Rule 12.
- Consider asking the creator to make the post themselves.
4.) The entire place seems unorganized.
- A heap of toolbox models from the plants to thugs are all free, and while not viruses, damage your reputation and bore the player with the repetition of them.
- There are around 16.000 instances when the majority of the game appears to just be repeating parts, try and lower that number considering the simplicity.
- No spawn protection mechanism is in place to stop “thugs” from attacking joining players.
Thank you for your feedback!
The part 2 is gonna be better then part 1. Like ima fix da bugs. And Zakk981, the Co-Owner is my acc. I’m just asking for some feedback to improve it!
Just to be clear
mini-modding is uncool not only the owner of the game can make posts about the game, people are allowed to post about any games they want.
I guess you are right about that one!