The player with user id is not present at the moment

What can be the other possibilities? Maybe try the script in another game and let me know if it doesn’t print any warning. This is probably one of your scripts except what I wrote above.

Where did you get that from? Its just a script spamming a warning.

Thats literally the worst solution ever. Now what? That doesn’t tell him what script was causing it.

Almost 50% of what I learned is from the dev hub. Its a very good resource to learn new things, I don’t understand how it is a trap.

it has to be the script because the warning only started showing up yesterday when I added a leaderboard and a time script, I deleted the leaderboard few hours ago but I still got the warnings

ALRIGHT, I figured the problem out! it was actually caused by this script and another script too, the badge script was where it gave player a badge when you were about 100 minutes in game but it seems that if any player on the leaderboard had 100 (or all players had 100 combined) it gave the badge for everyone, it wasn’t a Problem before I got the saving time leaderboard. people could easily get the badge just by joining as 90% of the players have more than 100 minutes… How did I not notice this earlier, so stupid

2 Likes

How did you fix it? I have 30k of those warnings for no reason, could you tell how you fixed them?

There are specific functions that only work when the player is in the current server. Look through any Roblox functions you’ve recently started using and check their documentation in the API reference if they require the user to be in the server.

Do you have a script that Awards someone a badge if they’ve reached a certain time amount? because that was it for me. IF you don’t have one then I recommend checking if u have any scripts with similar function.

Yes, there is a badge which awards if player plays for 10 mins and another for 1 hour

then that is the cause of it. i’m unsure how to fix it but removing the script helped for me

I fixed it, by adding a line if player ~= nil and game.Players:FindFirstChild(player.Name) ~= nil