TheGuyThatScripts | Bad Builder, Logo Creator, Programmer

If you haven’t made one before, how do you know how to make one?

I do know about how Roblox’s HTTP Service works although I didn’t state the code for it because it would be pretty boring if you didn’t know what was happening in the Discord Server

You’re asking for a lot of money in scripting, when I’ve already found 2 mistakes in your extremely simple example.

• Firstly, you capitalized the ‘L’ in ‘local’

• Secondly, you need parentheses when you use ‘and’:

if (true) and (true) then – this works
    if youdont and parentheses == nil – this won’t work

(I am on mobile, which is why the script might not be appearing correctly)

I know they are small things, but your example was very simple and you should at least write your example of extremely easy script correctly.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, if you have

if true and true then end

This won’t cause an error. I’ve done them without the parentheses when using “and” before, and they haven’t created errors.

1 Like

No offense, you look like someone who just started scripting/building/gfx. Instead of looking for selling your work (which is very basic), I suggest trying to improve yourself. For example, I only started taking Scripting commissions after 2 years of Scripting.

1 Like

As I stated, I am new to developing on the platform, but mainly scripting. I never really got the hang of building and logos are something I’m trying out. I said that I can program Discord Bots and Webhooks as well as things with the Trello API.

If you’re new, why are you selling your work? You shouldn’t be charging for things like graphic design if you aren’t good at it, not my words it’s what you said yourself.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention this earlier, but if that’s the case, then perhaps update the post to that area of experience, because right now, the post is focusing on other areas where you’re still inexperienced compared to others’ portfolios.

But, if you are still new to the Discord/Trello area, please just try to focus on improving, not selling.

1 Like

I clearly stated that I am new to Roblox Scripting, but experienced in Discord APIs and Trello APIs. I will update my post soon saying that I’m only available for Scripting Commissions.

Could you show us some examples of you integrating trello and discord api’s into roblox?

Currently I am busy today so maybe tomorrow or this afternoon I can.

1 Like

I know it doesn’t cause errors, which is a little confusing to me when my scripts don’t work. Try typing “if true and true then print(true) end”. It shouldn’t put anything into the output, not an error or true.

1 Like

People asked you last time on your previous portfolio and you still haven’t shown your skills with web development/ discord bots.

1 Like

It’s printing for me.

Two statements that are true.

Just true plainly.

1 Like

weird, it usually doesn’t work for me.

“Bad Builder” you’re doing great, I especially love how you’ve added graffiti to some of the builds and the trash can, it looks awesome, you should really continue building! Those are really cute city builds you’ve done as well (Your bottom builds!) don’t give up!

I think your logos also look eye-catching and awesome! I don’t create LOGOS myself so I don’t really know a lot about them! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you for your feedback! I’ve decided I won’t give up and I’ll practice a little more.

1 Like

Your buildings looking amazing, how can you call yourself bad? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I mean if you compare them to the best builders on the platform I have a bunch of mistakes although I do see that they aren’t that bad.

Keep doing what you enjoy, never give up, let your dreams become true. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like