There's an invisible virus and I can't remove it, it removes my entire workspace everytime I play my game

I was creating a game, and when I press play, it removes the entire workspace, and I don’t know why, I press F9 I get this. Please help as I really want to continue my game. :frowning:

I don’t know what this cloud thing is at all, as I don’t have that in my game.

1 Like

Can you post the script of the cloud script so we can see what is causing the error?

1 Like

I don’t have a cloud in the game to start with.

1 Like

Type CTRL + SHIFT + F and look up “cloud”.

There is no results.

1 Like

Maybe do Ctrl + Shift + F to open up a work finder for scripts, then maybe search up:

require, getfenv, or something that is related to a virus.

Maybe this post can help you out: Removing Backdoors 101

Click on the Output window line that mentions line 80 of the script, should take you to it.

2 Likes

I can’t click on it, this is in F9 mode ingame.

Can you run it in Test mode in Studio?

1 Like

It leads straight to Archamedies II. I could have sworn that the plugin was not a virus, as it was trusted for a very long time.

You downloaded a fake plugin then. Go to your context toolbar (right click when under the “Plugins” tab) and see if there is anything suspicious.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s the fake one as this is quite literally the one that everyone else uses.

https://gyazo.com/66ef439622dd144a1c13002b45f42005

Can you send us the plugin link

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/144938633/Archimedes-Two-v2-4

Ok. Can you view the context toolbar like I said before and see if there is anything suspicious or anything that says “Archimedes”, or if there is anything blank? This is strange!

The error tells the ID of the plugin, and it led me to this plugin.

If you have it, try uninstalling it and see if that fixes your problem, otherwise you’ll have to disable each plugin to see which one is causing the problem.

1 Like

I’ve created a guide for situations like this, check it out:

It’s quite long, but worth the read. It’s helped the majority of people I’ve directed at it.

1 Like

I don’t see anything and now the entire game has been deleted by the script, I reopened roblox studio and everything is gone.

1 Like

Oh. Yeah, it’s probably the plugin that Denny sent. Good thing for autosaves!