This man has made over 200k+ Robux by making this malicious script that inserts a (fake?) 50R$ admin command into infected games

Search through all your scripts using Control+Shift+F, and search for any calls to the marketplace service. If none then it may be a plugin. Search for the string “MarketplaceService”

2 Likes

I have no installed plugins though, I’ve checked literally everywhere script by script and the Find Results box too

Check if any modules are required by id.

1 Like

That means that you somehow got it infected and the infection parented it’s self to nill this means you’re going to have to copy paste your work to a new game and then save over the other file.
Or you just didn’t find the script.

Your first statement makes absolutely no sense, if you parent something to nil in studio your effectively destroying it, hence it can’t be brought back live in game.

You could try using the Kronos Backdoor Scanner and see if it picks anything up in your game, usually does a good job on finding 'em.

Also I had AllowThirdPartySales off, it didn’t help at all. Why does Roblox allow stuff like this to happen though? The dude has made so much Robux doing this and if you look on the Plugins page the first rows of results are all viruses reuploaded to look legit

What do you mean I’m doing something wrong?

You must have something malicious in your game toggling it off next time check things before you add them. Its not roblox’s fault its your fault, some people are fine with allowing persons to sell stuff in their game.

I can’t just remake my game, I’m too far into it to remake it, could you help me at least?

I can’t help if I can’t see what’s going on, would you mind sending me the place file.

I can’t send you the file… It’s a big game

You don’t need to remake it, you just need to delete any malicious scripts.

REMEMBER, sometimes this scripts won’t work on Studio because they have RunService:IsStudio check. If you see any scripts with this conditional statement, it may be malicious. Sometimes, there are keywords that can also be a malicious scripts, which include:

1. getfenv
  2. setfenv
  3. require
  4. loadstring

To easily find all your scripts, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F and search for these keywords or you can type “Script” in the Explorer search bar which will show all the script you have in game.

6 Likes

loadstring is disabled i think.

The problem is my game has too many scripts, I’ve taken 4-5 days of hours doing nothing but looking at all the scripts to see what’s infected and what’s not and I came with nothing

By default, yes. But some even use a custom loadstring as well so they can basically bypass this setting. Adonis does this as well but likely for UX reasons.

Well there is no way for us to help without seeing the game, apart from that you have been told the all the ways it can be caused:

1. Malicious scripts calling to the marketplace
  2. Requiring a external module
  3. A plugin.

It’s a marketplace service pop up thing, how in the world would I be able to find that?

Ctrl + Shift + F

Then click Find All

Those scripts are from my game that I wrote, but yours will be different.

2 Likes

I’ve tried that and other methods and it comes up with nothing, all I know for sure is that it’s a virus that uses the marketplaceservice and it’s hidden I have no clue where it’s at