Thoughts on his animation I made?

I wanna try and find some way to make this a tool.

37 Likes

HOTTTTTTT :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: VERY VERY HOT.

1 Like

Nice,try making it lil faster like the punch, that would be great!

I see fire. :fire:

I expected the body on the ground after being smashed, to have some sort of slow motion animation of the arms and legs moving up or something, but it looks great.

1 Like

Amazing! (By the way you made a type on your topic’s name. Should be “this” instead of “his”.)

Looks really good! I love the camera angles and the animation movements, it’s all very fluent and corresponds with each other perfectly.

That’s quite insane. Will it show the cinematic view ingame when it runs for both players?

Well done. I really like it. The video clips attached to your post are also very dynamic and full of excitement. Top marks to you.

Wow, that’s pretty nice!
I’ve tried animating before with the normal Animation Rig, let’s just say it didn’t go very well. However, what are you actually using it for?

Is it for a game or another similar project because right now I’d be getting hyped if it was!

I used blender and imported it in to roblox studio. Im using it for a elemental type game.

Amazing animation! Great work!

Now, from the scripting side of this, to make this a tool, this will need a bit of work. I assume the tool will fire a RE whenever it is clicked and the server can check if a player is near. After confirming, it will rotate/move the players to their correct positions. It then will load the attack animation on the tool holder and victim animation on the victim and play them at the same time. It then will either damage or kill the victim.

Now, if you want the cameras to move too, I believe it has to be done on a LocalScript on both players’ clients.

Basically, this will require an authoritative server/client model. You will have to find a way to make it run parallel on the tool holder so it runs smoothly.

I hope you are successful in your endeavors. You have much potential!

It looks great, I think someone said this above. Maybe make the punch actions a little faster. It’ll make have more realism.

Robro has allowed me to use this animation so I’ve been able to add a couple things of my own as well as run it during gameplay :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Epic slash!!! :crossed_swords:

Is the wind blowing beam effect also included as some of the new things you added into the animation?

The wind effect is a part of the game itself. A realtime wind force is applied to all dynamic objects and the beam’s just a way to demonstrate which way the force is pushing

Whoa, that’s awesome! How did you animate the camera?

That Looks awesome. I also love how smooth the animation is as how it all fits together.

The animation is amazing and smooth, the only problem I have with it is the fact it seems a bit fast.

Very cool. Keep up the good work. Will show mine in the future :ok_hand:

Looks amazing! Maybe for the end part of the dummy being punched onto the ground, you could maybe add a shockwave effect on the ground in which the dummys back hits.