Thoughts on Realistic Campus Room?

Hey what’s up developers! I’m DiscombobulatedJack, back here with anoth- oh… a devforum post? It’s been like months since my last- anyways! I’m here to present to you a project that I have built in complete and utter discombobulation taking me a record time of less than a day.

I’m interested in gathering your feedback on how I could improve on my architectural design and receiving any additional suggestions from you all as my small bunny brain lacks the capacity of pure imagination.

Feel free to test this upcoming experience here! HQ | Frizzed - Roblox

Massive thanks to…
@Lsarowar20000 for their elevator redesigns
@nana_kon for the logo

27 Likes

The walls are very dark for a classroom.

The build looks good, I just don’t see it being a normal classroom.

2 Likes

I’ve changed the wording, it isn’t exactly a classroom and is more of a campus for a cafe group.

Images also edited with improved beta lighting, thank you for the feedback! (Ignore the in game lighting as that update hasn’t been pushed out just yet.)

1 Like

Hmm, still, it still seems like a hip/modern boardroom/office room for one of those fun tech companies in tv shows.

1 Like

Cool, hope there’s nothing wrong with that?

1 Like

nope, it just looks cooler than what you are making it out to be. :grinning:

1 Like

This campus actually looks great.

2 Likes

dang that looks sick! i love the aesthetic, and the tables, it all looks so neat. but all the drinks look too unnatural and bland, there needs to be more variety of food and rinks and the drinsk can’t all be the same fullness

2 Likes

The white doesnt seem to necessarily fit the rest of the room, seems out of place tbh. Maybe go for a darker color for the tables and laptops?

1 Like

So, where to start?

Firstly, let’s start off with the Ceiling, it’s an immaculate level of detail, looking beautiful, sleek and modern at all angles. Thoes lighting strips too, my gosh they are nice.

Moving onto the walls of the facility, now I feel there may be only one flaw here, and that your logo doesn’t actually give any depth, if your logo on the walls is a CSG Union, then I’d advise negating it into the wall to put it in a bit more to simply show off that depth. But beside of that, I have no complaints.

Moving onto the desks and stage, I have no problems with any of the desks here, they all look beautiful, modern and very well placed, looking like they are brand-new. However when it comes to your stage, I feel like it’s missing a podium for a laptop and speaker instead of someone just standing up there, these are minor details but they will add to your depth.

But overall, this is a superb job and I commend you and your team on the work put into it.

1 Like

Looks really nice DiscombobulatedJack, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Looks great; although black walls in a classroom are uncommon. If you were to design a real classroom, though, I’d recommend walls that are lighter color and less distractions.

Everything else looks nice!

1 Like

Overall room looks like it was made in other game engine than roblox
So i give you 10/10

1 Like

I like the modern/industrial look, especially with the lights. However, the drinks on the table seem very repetitive and could have more variation.

1 Like

it looks awesome! Though the lighting hurts my eyes a bit. try to change the lighting and make it more realistic.

1 Like

Just curious, what type of activities would be taking place in this room?

1 Like

its very nice

yet very scary…

1 Like

Woah very nice! It’s very detailed and realistic. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

2 Likes