Thoughts on this application center design

Hi! I often make application centers for people on my website and I just wanted to know others thoughts about the design for them. Attached videos and photos.

I’ve updated the outdated video. Here’s the new one!

10 Likes

I like the animations, design and all but is the chat meant to be there? It seems kind of annoying and out of your way, you should try using a script that removes the chat and the leaderboard as it sort of seems unnecessary in a place like that.

Also, the arrows could use some animations when you move onto the next page, it makes it seem dull whenever they just disappear whenever you’re done with that question, but great job!

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the feedback! I will make sure to remove the Chat and Leaderboard to make the area more clear. The arrow idea is good. I will probably make them kind of bounce forward and then slide out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should make the questions a recheck questions in the middle and give it a vivid color, for example: light red.

1 Like

Will try it out! Thank you for the feedback. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with @That_Texan the chat does look out of place, so does the top bar and leaderboard. What you could do is disable the Main UI and top bar and make the blue go where the top bar is. Some helpful links:
https://developer.roblox.com/articles/Disabling-Parts-of-Game-Interface
.Hidable Topbar!

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face: Good job on the UI

1 Like

Alright! I’ve put that feedback in place and I can agree, it looks much better already!

1 Like

I will make sure to try that out!

1 Like

The UI looks really clean and smooth and there isn’t much to mention but I’m pretty sure your not allowed to make a place for them to enter their phone number and email. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s against the rules.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t think it was allowed, it was just a placeholder question to fill in space. I am planning on changing it to more of a discord name/tag question.

3 Likes

Some things:
You could utilize more of the window
You could try using a dark colour like grey over the white like dark mode
You can remove the chat

It looks amazing and really clean!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I am thinking of having a ‘Choose theme’ type frame but I am not sure how to incorporate it. How could I go about utilizing more of the window as well?

I also have already removed the chat as seen in the updated video.

2 Likes

Maybe you could try and centre it so the left side and right side are equally used. Would use more of the window, unless you tried that and it looks better from the left.

1 Like

Well I haven’t tried putting it in the center, as I didn’t think it would look good imo.
https://gyazo.com/87b70c12dd6f05d106b1800269370ccd – I personally think it looks better lined up with the arrows.

1 Like

Maybe the arrows could be centred? How does the furthermost left arrow look if the arrow has the same cutout as the rest?

1 Like

I’ve tried that and this is what I got,
https://gyazo.com/94586323691d018254cef7b066ec7115
I think it looks decent.

2 Likes

Personally I liked it how it was in the first post. All that could be done in my opinion is size up the question frame but that’s up to you. Looks great either way.

1 Like

It’s very clean, would recommend re-sizing the questions and putting it in the middle instead on the top left. Love the animations. And I am agreeing with everyone else on removing the chat and leaderboard. Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great, love the use of the Discord API.

My only concern is that the game is asking for people’s Discord, and I believe that you can’t really promote servers or have anything discord-related in-game. Could be wrong, but I am 50% positive I’m right :L

1 Like

Pretty cool. There’s white spaces you could fill up and make it more scp style.

1 Like