Thread for Engine Features

I think this is something which still needs to be implemented. It would be very useful for developers to have this feature in Roblox where they can assign multiple instances or a table of instances to the MouseFilter without the need of a Folder.

I think its important for developers to have the ability to be able to freely add more instances. There’s an issue I’ve faced where I’d want to stop my own Character and other instances in my area from being collided when you try to place an item. An example of this would be that you have an item placement mechanism and you want to stop other items other than your item from being collidable such as another player which would be in the same place. Or even small items like your small “lighting parts” which you may use to make a realistic enlightened environment can still be collided by your mouse.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Make Mouse.TargetFilter a list instead of a single Instance