Throwing coin and detection system (hitman)

made throwing coin tool with detection system and ai stuff,

this video helped me for the ai
(Roblox - Advanced Soldier AI Tutorial w/ Pathfinding [Part 2] (Pathfinding + Custom Animations) - YouTube)

if u have any questions reply

video:

game link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/9368392355/exp#!/about

10 Likes

how are the curves too smooth s

1 Like

this helped me :

2 Likes

While I am remaking the first ever Hitman game in R6. You have managed to make a new R15 one. It looks similar to the newer titles and the coin system is good. This game looks epic for now.

1 Like

I’ve actually played your game and loved it as a Hitman fan it was EPIC!, and thank you :smiley: !

1 Like

uhh how do you equip tools? i can only select them

press tab then move to left or right with d and a then press tab again

and i am aware of a bug rn showing both weapon ui’s when switching

1 Like

I’m actually working on something similar, although I didn’t manage to get that smooth inventory system.

1 Like

i tried yours, i liked it alot especially the detection system but i was having one issue and it was the lag, is everything connected to the server? and if yes then maybe u can make the animations to be client only since its one player (if its one player), and the inventory system i made was a custom one, like you have to script it for certain tools u want it to be in and that makes it take alot of time when u add a new tool, i dont really like mine right now because in the future ill have alot of difficulties trying to make anything pickable.

Had to do the same with my inventory. Made a whole new tool system to replace Rolox’s one, but now it takes ages to add new tools lol.

1 Like

oof I thought you’ve made it universal!

i thought u used bezier curves but i never knew that thanks

1 Like

you’re most welcome, glad it helped :smiley:!

1 Like

but it’s only smooth when ur graphic is set to high!

1 Like