Thunder studio! New project

About Us

Hi there! We are Thunder Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a new team who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@FxllenCode - Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@username - UI
@someone - builder
@hargest9 - builder and scripter

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that add to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team procress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one!

Our new game is work at a restaurant I have made the map but I need a team to help built the restaurant and then someone to assist me in scripting.

Payment

We are paying R$/USD Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a % of the game if we think you have worked hard and deserve a more bigger reward.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord (discord will take longer)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI! I am an environmental designer! Here is my portfolio if you are interested. I am super excited, I hope you get in touch! :slightly_smiling_face:

Well uh, how much pay? What is the idea?
You haven’t listed your discord.

Make sure your post is good before posting.

1: It’s work at a restaurant it all listed above
2: I can pay what people want
3: It’s ghostpin 9104 but I said that I response fast on dev forum dm’s.

1 Like

Hi!

Can we take this to dev forum dm’s?

Of course! That’s my preferred communication method.

Hello, @VoqqheKNG am a programmer so if you need me please contact me in the Developer Forum or on discord: BanLloKei#1784 so give me a text and we can talk hope to hear from you and if you need my portfolio here iBandit37’s Portfolio! :wink:

Have a great rest of your day!

Do you have any proof that’s your work?

hello, i’m interested :smiley: i want contact you here

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.