Tier-less cash outs are here! πŸŽ‰

Hey developers,

Exciting news:

:tada:You can now cash out any amount of Robux above R$100,000 and are no longer restricted to preset amounts! :tada:

Here are all the neat little details:

- NO MORE TIERS

Previously, you could only cash out specific values:

Now, you can cash out whatever amounts you want (as long as you have the Robux, of course)! Want to cash out exactly 666,666 Robux? Do it.

The requirement to cash out is still a minimum of 100,000 earned Robux.

You’re still limited to one cash out per month, but you no longer have to hold off on cashing out, hoping that you’ll reach that next tier in time :pray:.

- NOT EVEN THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

No cap :wink:. Cash out more than R$600,000,000 at your leisure.

- BONUS ROUND

We’ve streamlined the DevEx submission form to only include name, email, and password verification! Previously, we asked for other stuff like address, phone number, etc.

- BUT WHEN, ROBLOX? WHEN!?

RIGHT NOW!

This change is already live! :open_mouth:

Got questions? Maybe even wondering what the heck the Developer Exchange program is? Check out the FAQ.

Thanks,
Developer Relations

722 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 11 minutes.

Awesome! Some tiers had really high jumps in between which meant that, if you got an income in between these two tiers, your month-to-month income would fluctuate a lot. This is great for having more control over monthly DevEx income and was definitely high up on my wishlist for DevEx. Looking forward to more updates and improvements to DevEx!

122 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: Remember to like instead of reply!

A very, very much anticipated change. I can now cash out my 123,456 Robux with ease! No longer will I need to worry about having 23,456 left behind, staring at me with a grimacing face of disgust because I didn’t make 250k. A heavy weight and even more immense pressure has been lifted today, and we all thank you dearly for it.

43 Likes

This is super cool! Really great for the future of DevEx… and speaking of the future… whats next for devex? Increased rates?

37 Likes

I’d like to propse this update officially be called the water fountain update

Thank you so much for this change! The teams behind this QOL update for DevEx need a massive pat on the back on behalf of the entire Developer Community.

Some questions though
apologies if these are redundent questions, i’m yet to devex

1. Is the Tipalti portal prior to this update still in use? If not, what is it’s alternative? How will we submit tax documents?
  2. Has the DevEx process changed (if so, how) aside from a simpler form and the ability to cash out any amount?
37 Likes

There was a thread previously asking for more tiers considering most tiers covered lower class income and upper class income, with only 1 or 2 covering middle class. Glad to see the requirements of tiers is gone.

Have their been any discussion about changing this requirement to a lower limit, or just having only 1 active request?

Was this information ever used after moving to Tipalti? It already requiring having all of this information with the method of the money would be transferred. It is good to see entering the same information is no longer required, except for the name, which should already be on our Tipalti accounts.

16 Likes

Fluctuating between tiers month-to-month has been a huge point of stress while supporting my family through DevEx. Thank you!

56 Likes

Are the old rate tiers still there, or is it a single one now?
Edit: It’s a single one, can be found on the dev-ex page. Am I incorrectly remembering there being different exchange rates?

3 Likes

How are amounts that are not multiples of 20 rounded? The conversion would result in fractional cents.

18 Likes

Wow this is great, but for those of us hyper concerned about optimization, does it round up or down, wouldn’t want to lose a few cents of robux :yum:

9 Likes

epic unanticipated change, devex can now be more lenient for other developers who rely on devex and need as much money as they can get from it

3 Likes

Sounds like a promising update, however would the exchange time be shortnered due to this update or increased? This sounds like it would take longer for cashouts to be processed.

2 Likes

The process has changed for the confirmation on the website as shown above. The portal with the bank information used is the same.

The minimum is the same as stated in the OP, probably to prevent lots of low-value transactions having to be validated.

7 Likes

This is a Great. I have a few Questions on this?

Which part of the site do we cash out on?
What Restrictions will this have?
Will we have to pay Tax on this?

This is very beneficial for small to medium sized devs. Saving up for those tiers was definitely was a struggle for us, so thank you for this update! :smiley:

6 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I constantly got frustrated with almost hitting some tiers and not being able to hit another. This helps us devex accurately to our income!

8 Likes

I was told by the devex team to always put my company name as the first name and the last name as my full name, is this still the case with the new devex form?

9 Likes