Tilting Player when Walking left/right

Hello,
I was wondering how I’d be able to make the player lean/tilt partially to the left or right as well as look that way when walking in a left or right direction.

All the sources I’ve found have been about just leaning / tilting in general and it will make the player lean forward and also a left/right tilt I am not looking for.

Here is a reference of what I am talking about.

To be honest I’m not actually sure if this is a scripting or animation thing but I’d appreciate any sort of help.

You can compute the radial difference between HumanoidRootPart.CFrame.LookVector and Humanoid.MoveDirection and then apply this radiant to the Root motor6D to make sideways tilt.

Remember to save the original C0 of the root and use it to set the C0 every update or your character will look off.

Tilting forward is plain animation

Would you be able to give me a coding or script example?

1 Like

Then you could try removing the rotation axis which causes the lean forward motion.

This should be the x axis which can be set to 0.

Could be both.

Yeah the thing is that the X Axis was pretty much the only Axis that was being changed, the others just weren’t proving as starting points for me to go off.
As for the post you linked I’ll have a look at it but I am working with R6 not R15

I dug through the thread that was sent and a couple of others and have not found anything that I’m looking for, however it seems like scripting is the way to go not animations.