Tips for building land

I would like to ask for tips to build a realistic or low poly terrain, I see many tutorials but it doesn’t help much

1 Like

Realistic: If you want realistic and random I would recommend use a terrain generating software, I recommend Quadspinner GAEA.

Low-Poly: This tutorial tought me how:

3 Likes

Thank you for the fast response, it helped me so much <3

1 Like

Here’s the tutorial you can use ifi you want to use Gaea, showing you how to make and import the terrain.

2 Likes

Do you mind explaining how those tutorials didn’t help? Whether your producing them within a software they do have a bit of a learn curve, I would instead start simple get a good understanding of a modeling software to produce variety of cartoony terrain - realistic.

Have you had the opportunity to research these specific questions a simple search can result into finding many simple beginner guides to get started on creating terrain. In your case there are many guides and resources that will help you along the way to creating terrain.

I highly consider using images as they are a good source for finding an overall design on what your wanting. Whether it be realistic or a cartoony style; Here is a basic guide for terrain landscapes as it may be something to take a look at when needed.