Tired of remote-spoofers? Lets fix it!

cuh chill out on the calling out that shi not kool. :sob:

On a serious note tho, Iā€™m intrestred into why would an exploiter modify an argument if they can just :FireServer("money", 1000) (sorry for my old fashioned scripting thinking)

1 Like

Bro that was back when NotBugle was actually considered a bad guy

Itā€™s a nice idea, but the client/exploiter can undo all of your work here. Youā€™ll find sanity checks to be one of the most effective security measures to prevent remote spoofing.

3 Likes

Genuinely curiousā€¦ why would an exploiter use hookmetamethod instead of firing the found RemoteEvent through RSPY which is much more simpler? Is this topic really made to make you look smart? Honesty is appreciated.

In addition, if itā€™s on client, then itā€™s dead. If you detect instantly on ReplicatedFirst whether UWP or a client thatā€™s likely to be for bad use, then you wonā€™t have to do all this. An exploiter could also just bypass these.

I do want to say that the efforts are more for background checks that delays the exploiters and is better than doing nothing, but I think this way is a waste of performance.

Why would a sane developer allow clients to adjust the speed on its own?

This does not fully prevent as said in the introduction and is too broad. What are you really achieving in your simulation if these factors and outcomes are really likely? (Watch the edits turn into 3 or more)

Alright, but who is NotBungle?

This cannot happen if you have the right checks on the server, when you fire a RemoteEvent or RemoteFunction the first argument on the server is the player that fired it, all you have to do is check if this player is an admin or not.

Next time please donā€™t use ChatGPT to generate text for you because itā€™s not always right.

1 Like

This is bypassable in so many different ways itā€™s incredible

Setupvalue of the Guid generated string (should be a upvalue), Hookfunction the CreateId function to return whatever, Hooking GenGuid w mt make it return whatever.