Outdated Portfolio

About Me

I’m a developer who works in most areas including: building, programming, terrain and modelling / textures. My main role is the Project Manager and Lead Developer of Blox World (Roblox’s largest themepark by group size) and Ride Simulator.

Showcase

However, here are some extra screenshots of my work:

Programming
  • I’m unable to give much information about my programming, but I’m able to do most things as long as the price is right. Contact me with what you need and i’ll see what i can do.

Things i do:

• Manual Rollercoaster / Ride Systems
  • Fireworks / Special Effects
  • Game monetisation (developer product and gamepass handling)
  • Datastores
  • User Interfaces
Modelling / Textures

Textures:

Models:

Examples:

Building

Pictures from Blox World

Pictures from Ride Simulator

Pictures from Roblox Point

Terrain

Pictures from Ride Simulator

List of games I've contributed to:

Blox World Main Street
Building, Scripting and 3D Logos
Blox World 🏰 Main Street (Theme Park) - Roblox

Blox World
Builder, Scripting and 3D Logos
🎢 Theme Park Blox World - Roblox

Dreamland / Disneyland Wales
3D Logos
✨ Disneyland Wales Theme Park - Roblox

Roblox Point
Building, Monetisation and 3D Logos incl. Egg Hunt 2019 Roblox event
Roblox Point - Theme Park [Classic] 🎢 - Roblox

Gravity Oasis
Theme Park: Gravity Oasis🎢 - Roblox

Payment

Prices are negotiable. Ask for a quote.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or you can contact me through my social media accounts:

• Discord: Toad#1216
  • Twitter: @Toadiant
  • DevForum: @Toadiant

Thanks for reading!

16 Likes

Work updated 12th January 2019 to include ongoing Roblox Point (2) work.

Looking for small-time jobs and mesh logo commissions (Up to 3 USD each) or quick easy builds.

2 Likes

Work updated 26th January 2019 to include ongoing Roblox Point (2) work. Including the brand new entrance built by me, all the new Logos by me and some basic programming around the park such as DevProduct water guns, fireworks and fastpass.

Still looking to be hired for small and easy jobs. If it’s gonna take a few hours, I don’t mind helping. DM me on Discord: @Toad#7429

@Toadiant It’s very funny because I’m in your group! (https://gyazo.com/698f58dc21a3d48a1850408d887fa687.png) and I do the exact same things that you do! It would be pretty cool if we could collab!

1 Like

6th June 2019: added a list including most of the games which I’ve developed on.

21st July 2019: updated the 3D logos and payments.
Looking for 3D logo / programming (monetisation / datastores), contact me: Toad#7429.

Your work has improved, and it has great quality to it! Keep up the good work. Can’t wait to see your new projects!

1 Like

Contact me on discord!
Arziio#4953

Hey, your discord isnt working. Please add me?
𝐕𝐞𝐧.#4323