[V2]Tomroblox54321's Advanced Planetary Orbit Module

Introducing Tomroblox54321’s Advanced Planetary Orbit Module

Last month I created Tomroblox54321’s Planetary Orbit Module. So I am here to fully update the module.

First get the module here : Tomroblox54321's Advanced Planetary Orbit Module - Roblox

This module currently contains Circular Orbits, Eccentric Orbits and Elliptical Orbits! This module is easy to use, free and cool(in my opinion).

Orbit Functions
CircularOrbit

This Function is a perfect circle meaning a circular orbit. You use this by Module:CircularOrbit(...)
To set this function up you do Module:CircularOrbit(PlanetOrbiting, PlanetGettingOrbited, TimeToOrbit)You can put this instead, for example Module:CircularOrbit(game.Workspace.Earth, game.Workspace.Sun, 10)
Hope you enjoy this function!

EllipticalOrbit

This Function is a perfect circle meaning an elliptical or oval orbit. You use this by Module:EllipticalOrbit(...)
To set this function up you do Module:EllipticalOrbit(PlanetOrbiting, PlanetGettingOrbited, TimeToOrbit, Ellipse)You can put this instead, for example Module:EllipticalOrbit(game.Workspace.Earth, game.Workspace.Sun, 10, 11)
For the EllipseNumber in the module I recommend 11 or 12 for normal elliptical orbits.
Hope you enjoy this more advanced function!

EccentricOrbit

This Function is a perfect circle meaning an elliptical or oval orbit. You use this by Module:EccentricOrbit(...)
To set this function up you do Module:EccentricOrbit(PlanetOrbiting, PlanetGettingOrbited, TimeToOrbit, Eccentricity)You can put this instead, for example Module:EccentricOrbit(game.Workspace.Earth, game.Workspace.Sun, 10, 11)
For the EllipseNumber in the module I recommend around 15 for normal eccentric orbits.
Hope you enjoy this more advanced function!

Other Functions

This module also features NewOrbit:Disconnect. What this does is it completely stops the orbit. Built into this automatically when the planets are messed up and not proper it disconnects the orbit.
Hope you enjoyed this helpful other function.

Examples of the Module

Here is an uncopylocked place for the circular orbits : Orbiting Properely Sized - Roblox
Here is a video of the circular orbit : Tomroblox54321’s Planetary Orbit Module. - YouTube

Did you find this module cool or helpful?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hope you enjoy!

27 Likes

Does anyone have any feedback or comments?

3 Likes

Would love to see some footage of this in action, seems really interesting

1 Like

@ShadowFox2 if you go to Examples of the Module there is a video and an uncopylocked place.

2 Likes

Perfect, looking forward for more cool modules :smiley:

1 Like

Hope everyone enjoys the module. Any feedback or comments would be appreciated!

1 Like

Tomroblox54321’s Advanced Planetary Orbit Module [V2] Coming Soon!

1 Like

Tomroblox54321’s Advanced Planetary Orbit Module V2 is out!

Changes for the module

• Added ProperEccentricOrbit which is closer to science than before. When the PlanetOrbiting gets closer to the PlanetGettingOrbited the PlanetOrbiting goes faster. Props to @Creeperman16487 for helping me with this one!

• Added the OrbitalPlane parameter to ProperEccentricOrbit so you can control the angle.

Hope everyone enjoys these changes!

1 Like

Hi, the uncopylocked place is currently private

I think that should do it sorry.

Love this and am currently using it. Only problem is that i cant easily change the axis that its orbiting on. If there was something for that as well itd be perfect!