TomGFX │ GFX Artist │ OPEN For Commission

About

Hey There! My name is Tom and I have been a ROBLOX GFX Designer for almost 4 years now. I’ve been also on ROBLOX since 2016. I am also a very cooperative and friendly person, So If you have anything you want to ask me, Feel free to message me!

Info

What Software do you use for your artworks?

• The main programs I use for my artworks are Blender, Photoshop, and Roblox Studio. I use Roblox Studio as a way to export the model that is provided. I use Blender for rendering and pretty much everything. Lastly, I use Photoshop for adding post effects such as Vibrance, Brightness & Contrast, etc.

Why should I hire you to?

• One of the main reasons why you should hire me is because I am a very understanding and reliable gfx artist and I try to simplify problems that occur within the process of commissoning me! I also try to add all the details even the smallest details that isn’t necessary.

Arowkrs

Personal artworks

Thumbnails

Icons

Anime Styles

Pricing

I Take Robux Robux and Paypal USD Paypal Logo

No refunds once the work is finished.

UPFRONT PAYMENT

Shirts and Group Funds Only!

Commission Sheet!

Terms of Service

• I can simply cancel and decline your commission.

• No Refunds once the payment has been processed.

• Please do acknowledge the pricing that I have given to you. If you don’t feel like agreeing to the prices then I can simply decline your commission.

• Keep in mind that the price will gradually increases by the amount of changes to the artwork.

• Please be specific with the deadline and not give me an “ASAP” because that won’t be relatively specific in my end.

Contacts

You can contact me on Discord and Twitter!

Twitter : @Tom_GFX_

Discord : Tom_GFX#0430

Thank you, Have a Great Day! :blue_heart:

53 Likes

I see your art on twitter.

Don’t really need any GFX right now, but I’m gonna bookmark this for the future.

Great work man. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! Really Appreciate it

4 Likes

These are really amazing, even though i do gfx myself yours is great! I will hire you soon… :wink:

3 Likes

Nice guy !! Hard working !! Definitely worth buying!!

2 Likes

Thanks Dily! Really Appreciate it!

2 Likes

Dude your work is better than mine and I still charge more for my GFX. :joy: You really need to raise your prices.

1 Like

Yeah Still Thinking about That, If i Get A lot of Commissions Then I’ll Raise up the price

Amazing work Tom! I would highly recommend this guy to any dev who wants quality art at a good price!

1 Like

Thanks! really appreciate it! <3

1 Like

Hey these are amazing. Lets talk in Dms. My discord is sureloxx#7985

Alright Let me add you right now

Hello! I would like to order a gfx!. My discord tag is Original_Kaname#0300.

1 Like

Alright! Sent you a request on discord

1 Like

Thanks robo! really appreciated the kind words

I’m interested in hiring you for a game thumbnail and a game icon. But your discord tag is incorrect apparently.

Hey! I am interested in hiring you for a couple commissions! Your discord isn’t working

Add mine! - TheKingFossi#7568

1 Like

Your Discord isn’t working Weewoo#1999

1 Like

New Discord tag ToM_YT#0430 (sry for the people who wrote the tag wrong)

Hey there, I changed my discord tag earlier so here is my new one. ToM_YT#0430