Tool in Replicated Storage going invisible

Have you checked F9 to see if there’s any errors? Have you tried cloning the tool server side? It’s most likely happening because you’re cloning it client side.

I tried with other tools and it works, but when it comes to this umbrella tool, it doesn’t work.

I can’t really help you unless you either give me a file to reproduce this, or diagnose it and give me any errors you see from F9.

Thank you for all the support guys! I have found the problem, the problem was with the Massless property being true. Don’t know why, but when I disabled Massless property, my umbrella works.

I strongly doubt this was the proper solution to your problem. Try re-evaluating your code to see what might’ve really caused this problem.

Woops, forgot to mention it was client-sided stress. :slight_smile:

Gotta eat all that scripting knowledge!

When I changed other tools in the shop’s parts to massless property, it also happened. But I also doubt it is a proper solution, it is temporary fix for now.

I’ve got a number of tools in my game with parts set to massless, they work fine. I’m glad you figured it out, that’s some strange behavior going on.

The tools I have all uses meshes in the part. The problem might be Massless+Mesh, that might do something, you guys try to replicate and see. It happened to me, either a bug or strange behavior.

It would help if you attached a file to reproduce the error with the tool.