Tool not working when put in StarterPack?

Hello fine developers of the Roblox DevForums,

As you can see from the title, it is very obvious as to what issue I am encountering. Now before you ask,

I do not know where to post this, I do not have access to create a new thread/topic to the game engine category for some reason.

Anyways, back to the point.

In my game, for some reason the SPAS-12 doesn’t work for other players that join after the first player joins. Even though it’s in the StarterPack. The script doesn’t work and you just hold it like as if it was a blank slate. You have to drop it in order to be able to use it. I have not found anything that solves this problem, I have already searched everywhere and asked almost everywhere except here, on the DevForums. So does anyone have any idea?

Sorry if this isn’t the category to post this problem here. I just really can’t report any bugs, I’m not allowed to post a topic in the game engine feedback category for some reason. If this isn’t the place to post this, please tell me where and I would be glad to post it there.

Platform Feedback is temporarily closed until DevRel implements the new system.
You may learn more here: FYI on Post Approval review times and phasing out

Well, by just providing us text, we won’t manage to help you. Please, provide a screenshot of the Properties page, one of the scripts, and a screenshot of the explorer.

Btw, try moving this to Scripting Support.

If you’re still having this issue you can just add a regular script to ServerScriptService and enter:

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr)
	local tool = game:GetService("ServerStorage"):WaitForChild("MyToolsName"):Clone()
    tool.Parent = plr.Backpack
end)```