Toolbox is Disabled!

:wave: Hi, I have a concern about the Roblox Studio Toolbox that you can see in the screenshot below, in the recent week I can open the Toolbox while I’m playing the experience but as of now, I cannot do that anymore.

:small_blue_diamond: I want to use Toolbox while playing/debugging my game so I can easily to add sound effects needed to the game.

:small_blue_diamond: Is this just a bug or a new studio change? :man_shrugging: If so, my suggestion is to revert the changes to where I can able to use/open the Toolbox while playing in the studio.

:small_blue_diamond: I also tried different strategies and still didn’t work such as Updating the studio, creating new places,

If these are the new changes in the studio, I highly recommend still being able to open/use the Toolbox so that we can easily manage to put the IDs of Audio for sound effects. Like, open the toolbox search for an item then paste it in the script that can play the sound using code and instance it in a specific parent every time the server run or the player joined. Additionally, maybe the Move, Resize, Rotate tool on the left side on the top of the studio can be able to use too.

Thanks for reading.

This isn’t a bug, it’s a part of a beta feature you have enabled called Faster Play Solo which is meant to improve the solo play testing loading performance.

You can disable the beta feature by going to File > Beta Features, then looking for Faster Play Solo and unchecking the checkbox for that beta feature. After that, just restart your Roblox Studio and it should allow you to use your tools, toolbox, etc.

2 Likes

In addition to Faster Pay Solo disabling these as part of the improvement, by the end of the beta they expect to have a dedicated toggle to enable studio tools while still benefiting of the other improvements in Faster Play Solo.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.