Tor Studios Hiring Developers [CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! We are Tor Studios, a somewhat small development team. We’re looking for UI Designers and Scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Roball!

The Team

Me - Team Manager & Builder
@NaweRBLX - Builder
@Supersnel11 - Vehicle creator
@scarf_panda - Composer
@Amevieful - GFX Artist
@Fahedgt5 - Vehicle scripter
@CodeTheIdiot - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team. We expect high quality work that can be used in our game. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a good relationship between our developers. We expect you to be able to work everyday unless told otherwise.

We’re making a Rocket League alike game so that’s our “theme”.
Our game needs all scripting completed by the end of December. Failure to meet this deadline will result in removal from the team unless told otherwise.

Payment

We can pay through Robux or through revenue from the game. Price may be discussed with me personally when you’re contacting me. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for your work.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Roblox PMs, Discord or Gmail.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just a heads up, you may want to check through and correct some mistakes in this post.

4 Likes

Fixed, thanks for pointing it out though. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Wrote it on my phone if you’re wondering)

1 Like

Just a reminder that I’m still looking for developers, as mentioned above payment will depend on quality of your work. Contact me on Discord (Tor#1329) for more information.

1 Like

I’m interested. I do 3D and GFX.

Here is my portfolio and blog!

https://digitaljmdesign.carbonmade.com/blog

1 Like

My Discord is: James Noot#6687

2 Likes

Thank you everyone showing interest, I’ve got two emails and over 15 people contacting me on Discord. It amazes me how many that have shown interest, but sadly I cannot hire you all. The people that has been “chosen” will be contacted this week. Again, thank you so much!

3 Likes

We’re now only looking for builders and GFX artists.

3 Likes

Thread updated! In other words we’re only looking for UI Designers and GFX Artists. You may also contact me on twitter. @torlawsofficial

2 Likes

Are there any positions available for a Music and Sound Engineer?

1 Like

Sure thing, we do need music too.

2 Likes

Thread updated.

2 Likes

We’re still looking for GFX artists, preferably someone who make logos etc.

2 Likes

Found a GFX artist! Looking for an UI Designer.

2 Likes

Got a UI Designer! But I’m looking for a second Scripter that can patch bugs.

2 Likes

I know it wasn’t on the list of what you need, but I’m a backend developer who can create automated ranking systems, backend databases, etc. I can script in Lua, Node.JS, HTML and CSS.

1 Like

Updated contact info for Discord, looking for a new “primary” scripter as the last one left due school.

2 Likes

Now looking for Scripter and UI Designer. Contacting by discord is preferred but all other methods is available.

2 Likes

Still looking for Scripter and UI Designer. I’m willing to pay higher amounts.

3 Likes

Position as Ui Designer are still open, you’re required to be able to make multi-platform friendly uis.

1 Like