Tourtè | Interview Guide

Tourte | Interview Guide

Tourte Interview Guide

Session Starting

It’s important that the host or co-host uploads each session shout during each stage of the interview session process. Moreover, if you are hosting or co-hosting on mobile and are unable to announce the session shout, please ask another staff member to do so for you. If you do not announce a session shout, you’ll be given a warning by the Operational Department.

[INTERVIEWS] Interviews are currently being hosted by [user]! Head on down to the Interview Centre for a chance to become a staff member at Tourté! Slocking in 10 minutes!

[INTERVIEWS] Interviews have unfortunately been slocked! Apologies to anybody who didn’t make it. Why not head on down to the bakery for a Chocolate Chip Muffin to cheer you up?

[INTERVIEWS] Interviews have concluded! Congratulations to those who passed! Why not head on down to the bakery for a delectable eclair to celebrate? Sounds great to me!

[INTERVIEWS] Unfortunately, Interviews have been cancelled due to [reason]. Don’t fret though, as the next session is on at [TIME]!

Hosting

m Speaking freely is no longer tolerated. If you have a question, please state ‘PTS’ and wait for a staff member to come to your assistance. Roaming will result in a removal from the session.

m The server has now been slocked, this meaning that any ‘PTS’ calls will be denied. Please refrain from speaking at this time.

m Pleasantries everybody and welcome to the [TIME] Tourté Interview Session. My etiquette is [USER], the host of this session. I’m today joined by some devoted staff members who will be helping run this session.

m Amenities, and thank you for attending this interview session! I’m [USER] and I will be the co-host of this session. I wish you all the absolute best throughout this interview session.

m Greetings everybody, I’m [USER] and I’ll be the promoter of this session. Best of luck to all of you during this session and I’m hoping to see some of you guys at the bakery very soon!

m Please pay attention to the following rules that are crucial to your success. Remember that PTS will be denied at this time.

1) You’ll have a total of 45 seconds to answer each question. Exceeding this time limit will result in an automatic failure.

2) Use as much detail as possible. This is an important key to your interview. Failing to use detail will result in a failure. (2+ Sentences.)

3) Stay seated until called up by one of our interviewers to be interviewed. Standing up without permission will result in removal from the server.

4) 3+ grammatical errors will result in instant failure, no excuses.

5) Please do not argue with your interviewer if you fail. We always have other sessions for you to attend.

6) Copying & Pasting your answers is strictly forbidden. If we suspect you are copying & pasting, you’ll fail your interview.

7) Be kind and respectful to all the staff members. Being rude or disrespectful will be considered an automatic ban.

m Thank you [USER], for stating those vital rules and guidelines! If anybody has any questions or concerns, now would be the time to say so. Please state ‘PTS’ if you have a question.

Countdown 120

M Thank you for giving your full attention, interviews will now begin. Stay seated whilst an Interviewer approaches you. On behalf of the Tourté staff team, we wish you the best of luck!

Interviewing:

Hello, I’m (name), I will be your interviewer for today’s interview session. Please follow me to the interviewing office.

(You will then proceed to go to an office. Sit down and begin the interview.)

Hello! I’m (name); as I’ve previously mentioned, I will be your interviewer for this interview session, any questions?

Alright, I’ll now go over some crucial guidelines which are to be followed today.

Rules again;

Grammar is crucial. Failure to use grammar in your interview will decrease your chances in passing massively.

You have a time limit of 45 seconds to answer each question. If you exceed this time limit, you will fail.

You have a 3+ grammatical error limit. If you pass this, you will fail.

If you are suspected copy and pasting, you are automatically going to fail.

Alright, let’s begin!

1] How did you find Tourté ?

[2] Why do you want to become a Trainee here at Tourté?

[3] What characteristics do you possess that make you better than other applicants?

[4] If you were to encounter a troller at the bakery, what would you do?

You’d state: For future reference, you’d give a troller 1 warning. Don’t worry as this won’t affect your score.

[5] How will you benefit Tourté?

[6] How active are you on a scale through 1-10?

Failed or passed;

You would state if they have passed or failed. Please take this action in a respectful way.

Alright, that concludes our interview. Please allow me a moment to review your answers once more.

Unfortunately, you have failed this session due to copy and pasting.

Unfortunately, you have failed this session due to exceeding the grammatical limit.

Unfortunately, you have failed this session due to exceeding the 45 second time limit.

Kick your client once told they’ve failed.

Congratulations, you have passed this session due to outstanding responses! Please follow me to the promoter.

Promoting:

Bakery Manager+ promote.

Salutations! My signature emponym is [USER] and I’ll be determining whether you pass or fail this interview.

Please have patience as I momentarily review your answers to confirm that your interviewer passed you correctly.

review the answers

Congratulations! You have successfully passed this interview! Please remain attentive as I state some helpful information.

((please make this up yourself, include information about how they’ll have to attend a training to work behind the counter, the training times, etc))

Unfortunately, I’ve come to the conclusion that you have failed this interview due to [reason]. Please listen to the following.

((once again, state the interview times and give them some tips on how they can improve such as them practicing their typing, their grammar, etc.))

[[ whoever interviewed the failed interviewee should receive consequences, just direct message proof of the person that failed’ grammar, detail, etc to the Operational Department.]]

End of Session

Signed,

entische
Executive President
Department Overseer

eIsyies
Department Overseer

[For concerns regarding Tourtè, email tourteexecutive@gmail.com]