Transport Simulator [Closed]

About Us

Hi there! We are Transporting Studios (not literally). We are soon to be behind the largest realistic simulator on roblox. Ever played Euro Truck Simulator? Ever Played American Truck Simulator? Or have you even played Ship Simulator? It Doesn’t matter you can join us and improve the quality of games on roblox!

The Team
@YOU - Environment Design
@badle144 - Head Scripter
@YOU - Junior Scripter
@YOU - UI
@badle144 - Modeller/Builder
@TiltedTexan - Vehicle Modeller

About The Job

We are looking for a professional team looking for experience to put on portfolios,

Example of our game's build style

develpment begins at the latest the 15th of September, and the deadline is the latest 1st July 2021. You will also be given a quota each week and be expected to complete it.

Payment

We will be paying by percentage until we land an investor.
Environment Design - 10%
Programmers - 15% (Each)
UI - 10%
Modellers - 15% (Each)
This allows 20% for Ads and sponsors, I will be taking up any roles that need filling

Contact Us

You can contact me on the devforum to send me a portfolio or examples of your work however discord is a lot easier and my personally preferred method.

If you want to comment I want a higher percentage, don’t unless you would be willing to deal with an increased workload. (mainly applies to the Scripters and Modellers)

2 Likes

For what you are saying “amateur team” that is a very hard hard job if you want that to be your style. Just saying. And would you have a back-up plan if the game makes no money?

I am currently working on it however I feel for an amateur team this could be good to put on a portfolio, I have plenty of experience across all the fields so I am willing to teach them what they need to know but I fully understand what you are saying. I will change the post :slight_smile:

Mhm. At least you would teach them.

1 Like

I can be the junior scripter, my portfolio [Open] Scripter for hire - #5 by BankrollAbd.
My discord: yeeterboii14 #5954.

There’s a difference between be amateur and unexperienced.

I think amateur developers should learn more and practice before joining a team.

Unexperienced developers can be very advanced, but they got in a project only a few times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.