Nuclear - Scripter
HDWC - Scripter
Foridex - Animator
1Purpleboy - Sound Designer
Time - Animator
Realteddavis - UI

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

Creating FPS maps to match our characters. Keep in mind these need two opposite sides of each map that come against each other. 2 bomb sites on each map, good holding position and corners and high places

The two maps are as followed
Volton > Futuristic town/festival
Folkpoint > Futuristic City type map

Build references

Futuristic spaceship
Character selection area

Payment

$450 USD for four things listed above (2 are small)

Contact Us

Oswald#5155

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Added you, Eric_Homemade#1243 I am a programmer/ builder.

Woah this is so cool! the character models are lit. I’ve sent a request.

~Shinyju.

Also, the reference pictures are awesome so most builders can easily build off that.

hey I added you:MintyCreator#6864

BRO, I was made for this! I am interested. Discord: Dinosoreo32#0306 Portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!) Looking forward from hearing from you! IMPORTANT EDIT: My portfolio is not updated. DM me on discord for further screenshots.

Hey, you keep bumping this post almost daily and deleting your past messages in hopes to this keep this post on the front of the forum. In general, that’s against ROBLOX Dev forum TOS but don’t you think people don’t want to apply because the pay isn’t adequate?

Maybe the quality you are searching for isn’t working for those numbers. I suggest reevaluating the price or perhaps the quality you are looking for. And please, at least add new information if you will keep on bumping the post.

I will do it, do you think just can pay in robux?

I’m currently trying to remake the scene of the first picture reference and it is hard and fun.

I am still looking for a builder to fulfill this job. Oswald#5155

1 Like

We are still looking for a builder to fulfill this job!

Hiya your discord doesn’t work try mine Rxse#1535

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.