[OPEN] - FederalTactical (Roblox Programmer)

My Post (6)

Are you looking for a Programmer for your Roblox project or group? Well look no further! You have found an ideal option to complete the necessary tasks. Would you like to know about me? Keep going down!

My Post

Hi! My name is Jacob, and I am 16 years old, I am a Spanish-speaking person, from South America. I completed my basic education studies (15 years), and right now I am studying the Bachelor of Technician in Advanced Informatics.

I started at Roblox in 2018, and from the beginning I have been interested in programming on the platform, and today, with more than 3 years of experience, I consider myself a programmer between two levels, Medium and Advanced.

My Post (1)

Level System & Economy System

Check it out here: Level System - Roblox

Useage of API(s)

Check it out here: Rifle Trello System - Roblox

Pack of Scripting (Misc: Gamepasses, UI's, and more)

Check it out here: Volée Dev - Roblox

Team Changer (UI + Scripting)

Check it out here: Andover Development Team - Roblox

Order Center (Services)

Check it out here: SS | Order Center - Roblox

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMore coming soon…

My Post (2)

• Previously, examples, details, and above all, organization are requested.
  • Above all, a fluid communication with the person (contractor) is required.
  • Before starting work, 40% of the final payment is requested.
  • The person will be asked, who grants all possible means of work, and that they are necessary.

My Post (3)

By my own preference, and mine, I have few payment methods, which for my part, work completely for me.

• Group(s) payment.

• Discord nitro (not classic).

• I do not accept a percentage as a payment method!

My Post (4)

If you would like to hire me as a Programmer for your game or group, be sure to contact me by any of the following methods, when contacting me; Be detail-oriented, fully explain your project or main job for which you want to hire me.

• Discord: xNeoxx_#001
  • Devforum: FederalTactical (send private message).

We have reached the end! Thank you for checking and / or reading my Portfolio, I know this way, I generate my own income promoting and granting my services.