Trying to configure new game passes sends you to another asset

I’m not sure if this affects all new game passes, I’ve only made this one, but whenever I click Configure it sends me to this asset with the same ID as the game pass.

https://a.pomf.cat/olbdro.mp4

Going to the game pass and clicking the three dots then Configure does not give this issue.

2 Likes

Try re-uploading the game pass because It might have just bugged out that once. If that didn’t work I would use this.

It’s fine because I can just configure it through it’s own page, it’s only this method of configuring that doesn’t work. I’m not sure what that model could do considering it’s a web bug.

I had the same problem and reported it a week or two ago.

Which browser are you using? I can not seem to reproduce this with an existing game pass, or a new one the configure button on the develop page always takes me to the configure game pass page.
Are there any steps you can take that reproduce this every time? Is it just this game pass, or all game passes you create?

1 Like

I would give you updates, but all of a sudden I can’t even see my game passes (the place is private, but it was private before?).

If you go to the games tab and select create game pass for that game it will be visible. The drop down list on the game passes page by default only displays public games unless a private game has specifically been selected.

1 Like

This still happens every time, even for brand new game passes. I’m on Firefox Quantum.

I am still unable to reproduce myself, but thank you for the additional details.

2 Likes

Actually I just found another thread in web bugs where I am able to reproduce this: Cannot Configure Gamepasses via "Create Gamepass" Option
Is the game this is happening to you on a group game, or a personal game?

2 Likes

Group game.

1 Like