TRYPAN (Operation TrueVision)

It could exist actually. Trypan sounds like a software virus not gonna lie.

1 Like

yeah screw the website devforum better the guy banned me for literally promoting his website so im gonna raid it with my front page developer friends then he can have all the referrals he wants.

1 Like

I did not ask you for your opinion. Also normally you bow while speaking to someone above you.

1 Like

I understand your frustration, but let’s try to resolve the issue through a more constructive approach.

Instead of resorting to any negative actions, I would suggest just let all the tears drop. :sob: :sob: :sob:

No i’m not getting to let the tears drop. I know like so many front page devs he does not stand a chance. + I have an alternative which does 25 cents per USD coming out soon anyway.

It’s great to see your confidence and determination! Competition can be healthy, and it encourages innovation. If you have an alternative that offers a competitive rate, that’s fantastic. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah for some reason they had to disguise it as a pregnant hololive discord server cause discord keeps taking down exploit servers :skull:

As I said it is great to see your confidence.

@112365595 is a scammer making lots of spam posts to his scams and to his website (a pyramid scheme and a IP logger). Most of his posts get closed pretty fast (Brand New Devforum PAYS MONEY!), but the mods wont ban him for some reason.

It also seems that @Octupism could be his alt account.

Octupism isnt related to me. And I literally exposed the trypan website for scamming me but ok. Also they haven’t banned me because im the main character.

your parents are probably siblings

1 Like

Hush up boy. Stop playing Genshin impact and take a shower.

Average person with Programmer flag

Yeah, if you say so. Its pretty clear that you are his alt account and are here just to spam scam posts and now to troll.

Im on my main account buddy you can check my items and join date and why would I be trolling on a rare username account like this

Your name is literary made of 9 random letters, not rare at all.

Come at me with a name like “000” and then we’ll talk about name rarity.

Try to get a number username in 2023 then pal ill wait very long since you’ll need that time.

The name 930635119 is available. Took me 5 seconds to put in a random number of length 9.

Roblox doesn’t let you sign up with a number username since 2017 stop the cap