Tween CFrame rotation of the player’s Camera without tweening position

Hello,

I have been having problems with tweening the just rotation of the player’s camera, if the tween happens while the player is moving, it will not follow the player until the tween is done. Is there any way that is possible? I have tried using AlignOrientations, tweening the orientation itself, but none have worked.

Here is my code:

local TweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")

local Info = TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0)
	local Goal = {}
	Goal.CFrame = Camera.CFrame * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(4), 0, 0)

local Tween = TweenService:Create(Camera, Info, Goal)
	Tween:Play()

Did you set the camera’s CameraType to Scriptable? Camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable

That would make it so that the camera doesn’t follow the player right? Because, I am trying to make it so that the camera follows the player even while the tween is happening, because right now it tweens the rotation but also stays at the position where the player’s camera was when the tween started.

It makes you able to script the camera.

Yes, that would make the camera disconnect from following the player unless you script the camera following the player, too.

Sorry I didn’t say this earlier, but I meant this. I forgot to mention this in the initial forum text.

Sorry for the late response; I was occupied. Maybe this can help you: Rotate Camera While Following Player.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.