Tweening Locally with welded parts

Just seen that I will not need to try it with my module as it already tween on the client!

I cannot thank you enough! It will work really well for what I want it for. I will mark your module as the Solution.

Have a great rest of you day/night! Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey sorry @Inpultion I have ran into a problem. When I use the module it is quite jolty. Is there anyway we can fix that? (I have attached a video so you can see)

If I try and make the module work with my local tween module do you think it will fix this issue?

1 Like

Mind if you display your script? It shouldn’t lag like that. My first guess was something to do with network ownership but it seems unlikely.

I have tried it out in the actual game instead of studio test and it is MUCH better. Still is a little jolty but for now I can deal with it as it will be in a really dark space so you wont really see the other seats jolt.

May it be that I am controlling the tweens from a module script? For example when I click the green button it runs a function in a module script that then runs the fake tween module you made.

1 Like

Well when you run a session within studio, the server and the client runs off your own computer. Which makes some sense to why it would lag. It’s the same reason that you’re able to maintain a lot more physic objects within the actual roblox player.

There shouldn’t be any jittery effects at all. Are you running my module from a local environment? In other words, not from the server.

Edit: To not bump this thread, I suggest messaging me directly on the devforum, or through discord ( Inpultion )

It would be easier for me to message you through discord. My username is danboi_ (Please if you message me / send me friend request tell me your name as I have many friend requests on there).

Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve send you a request. My username is Inpultion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.