TweenService Plus+ [Update V1.1]

This is great, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Could you give us a sample code using the tween range feature?

1 Like

After you’ve created your tween:

tween:Play(nil, 150) -- plays the tween for people within 150 studs of the object

The first argument is an optional table of players to exclusively play the tween to, setting it to nil plays it for everybody (in this case within 150 studs)

Hello, I was planning on using this module for tweening welds but with the range feature. The problem I’m finding is since it needs a part to base the player’s position from I’m not able to set the C0 in goals. The weld is a child of the base part. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

MainObject feature is exactly what you’re looking for

Oh didn’t see that, thank you.

1 Like

oh wow thanks! I never thought of using “nil”, I kept on getting the error that integer isn’t “player”.

1 Like

Hi there,

I wonder if you could add client support so that you can use this on GUIs.

Let me know if you can,

LDexus

You can use this on GUIs, TweenService is compatible with them. But you shouldn’t be using this on GUIs because those should be purely client sided - this module is only for tweening things efficiently on the server.

I guess leaderboards or anything using SurfaceGUI’s should work here :P and could be useful too

1 Like

If TweenService can tween it, this module supports it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I tried doing that but it did not function due to the usage of some remote events.

I will definitely be using this module for server-side tweening though, as this is a pretty good module.

you need a folder called modules put the folder in replicatedStorage in folder put the module Script well ami it worked :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

ReplicatedStorage → Modules → TweenServicePlus (Is Module Script)

1 Like

What is “require(script.SyncedTime)”

Doesn’t work. I’ve did everything as the example said, yet there’s no effect, however if I put a print after it, it does print.

Um… There is a significant delay, or should I say, the tween just doesn’t play. Is it because of latency?
I tried clientsync too but doesn’t seem to change anything…

EDIT: Wait hang on after reading throughout, I realised you have to require in in clientside too, hang on.
EDIT: Yes that fixes it lol I was just dumb

Is it not possible to call construct on the client side so it replicates elsewhere? Because I get an error at this line

tEvent:FireAllClients(obj, infoToTable(info), properties, clock:GetTime(), tObject.TweenId, timeThreshold, debugMode, nil, clientSync)

Where it tells me that I can’t call “FireAllClient” on the client, obviously. I am using the service wrong?

Nothing works. The part doesnt tween but the final size is assigned.

I used the excact code in the description. With the same names, same paths, same everything. I had a part nams Part in workspace, the module was under ReplicatedStorage.Modules and I literally copypasted the code into a serverscript in serverscriptservice.

AHAHHAHAHA i am
stupid i fixed it myself.

This… is… amazing! :open_mouth:
I cannot believe that a module that modifies an already existing and fantastic module which upgrades a built-in feature IS FREE!!!

This literally saved me so much time and pain. It improved the performance and quality of my games by a lot! This was my first time ever seeing a really smooth tween, and it was crazy cool!

I’m not too sure about the technical stuff about this, but it doesn’t matter for my game, because a boost in smoothness is all I want.

Also, I can’t thank you enough for making this also work on a server script! I was going to have to make tons of remote events or just tons of “if” statements to use it on the server.

Sorry for my excitement :sweat_smile: I’m just relieved!

#vouch

2 Likes