Two notifications created on a following user made one topic

Yes, they do, look at this video

1 Like

uuhhhh why? @darkpixlz cluttered my notifications when he made a bug report by this bug

Forgot to mention @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX also sent this from brazil (ignore the M1Jy notification)

2 Likes

Do not mention me. I am not friendly to mentions.

That was just because I made a reply, there is no bug.

2 Likes

On certain bug reports that I got notified like the wravager one, There was only one reply, like I mean I disabled “Notify me when someone I follow replies” one

also how come subtotalant8185 mentioned you and you didn’t do anything about it

3 Likes

I don’t find that so bad, I sometimes get notifications for no reason. I do not follow the topic, the users, I am not quoted, mentioned, nothing

2 Likes

Odd how it is still happening to you! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

May I ask you what device you are experiencing? I know that it sounds like a Roblox engineer, but I believe they would appreciate it if you share so they can test in this specific situation and might be able to fix it

3 Likes

I am experiencing this in all devices, iPad and Laptop

2 Likes

What type of version, to be specific? For instance, I haven’t been experiencing this in my iPhone XR

2 Likes

My iPad version is 16.6.1 (iPad Pro [11-inch] [4th generation])
My Laptop version is 22H2

3 Likes

I don’t want to ping him though

2 Likes

Do you have proof that you unknowingly get notifications?

3 Likes

I’ll show you when I get it back, I’m not looking again now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I got it again:

And no, I do not follow #help-and-feedback or #help-and-feedback:scripting-support

3 Likes

It was originally in #resources:community-resources but it’s now in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support which is why you recieved the notification, you are watching the category

2 Likes

No, sorry I do not follow you, your posts and the category.

2 Likes

It’s still occurring even if the new year has passed

2 Likes

This issue is still occuring as of March 23rd, 2024. and

It is partially false now since @AllowBugReports was recently released and members are able to make bug reports, I don’t know if it will impact notifications like how regulars would [I am the same person who posted that topic, also sorry for cluttering the replies]

2 Likes