TypeByte - Building Portfolio (Opened)

Hey! I’m highly interested in hiring you, are you still available?

1 Like

Not at the moment, though I’ll change the status of my portfolio and keep you updated whenever I open again if you’re still interested at that time!

1 Like

Crates are fee models… lmaoo

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

If you’re referring to this image: imageyes

The crate isn’t a free model, and was actually sent by the commissioner along with a bunch of other assets that were requested to be in the map.

so the commissioner wanted you to rebuild a free model exacly?

No, it was already sent to me along with the other assets he sent me.

so he sent you a free model to use

I can proudly recommend Type as a builder to hire; I’ve known him both personally and from projects he worked on and he’s always professional. Good luck with commissions and keep your good skills :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sent you a friend request, hope to work with you soon!

Sorry, my commisions are still closed at the moment due to me being busy with a few other commissions and some projects! I’ll change the title of the portfolio to “(OPEN)” as soon as I’m ready to take some commissions! :slight_smile:

Commission for @EliasManzotti :smiley:

2 Likes

This looks amazing bro. Are your commissions closed permanently or only temporarily?

They’re temporarily closed at the moment, since I have some projects and a personal project on the go.

1 Like

Oh alright. When your commissions reopen, I’ll totally consider hiring you!

1 Like

TypeByte is a very talented builder! I’ve commissioned him for one of my projects, he is creative and always surprises me. I would definitely recommend him! Experienced and great customer service! :relaxed:

1 Like

Commissions are finally opened! :grin:

I’m also accepting current and future commissions in both ROBUX and USD!

Hey i’m interested and have sent a friend request. (The_RELM#0001)

1 Like

Hey! Looking forward on working with you. Sent you a friend request on discord (nickroika#2859).

1 Like

Hey if you could accept my friend request on discord citrouilless#3382

1 Like

Quick commission featuring an training centre and juice bar! :smile:

Training Centre:

Juice Bar:

3 Likes