Typo in article!

This is not the correct topic for this, but I can’t post in #bug-reports . There is a typo in this roblox article!

Pausing MicroProfiler

MicroProfiler is constantly running, analyizing the render time for every frame. To see useful data, you need to pause MircoProfiler and analyze render information on a frame-by-frame basis. Press Ctrl+P to pause the MicroProfiler.

What is this even for? Why did you post this?
Also Message @bug-support

Have you read the topic? There is a typo in the article. It needs to be fixed. It’s unprofessional.

Oh ok, then Message @bug-support

Have you read the topic? I can’t post in #bug-reports .

Please post this in the documentation error mega-thread. Thanks!

he literally said to message bug support lol

I don’t understand? What’s the difference?

You don’t need support in usage of the platform. Please refrain from finding “close fitting” categories to post stuff in. There’s a mega thread that exists already or you can message @Bug-Support

I didn’t know about those threads / DMs, and I CLEARLY stated in the post that I didn’t know where to put the topic. I put it here, because it was the closest thing to the topic of the post.

As @2jammers stated, you can provide this information in the topic called “Typos & Minor Edits Mega-thread” (located at #bug-reports:documentation-issues):

This is an easy way for both Roblox engineers and you in the context of being able to receive the reply and list to fix in the next update of the Creator Documentation instead of needing the Bug Support team to approve your PM (Private Message).

Hope that can clarify everything!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.