UGC Accessories not showing up properly on catalog

Reproduction Steps

All you have to do is to literally upload any type of hat accessory or layered clothing accessory on the catalog

Expected Behavior

For it to show up on the catalog in recently updated,
It should show up along the lines like this, however it doesn’t do that every time
image_2022-12-23_095443901

Actual Behavior

it does not show up on the recently updated section of the catalog
for example check the time on the corner of the screen for reference and this is what the catalog looks like

THIS ITEM I UPLOADED AN HOUR AGO AND DOES NOT SHOW UP EVEN WITH OFFSALE ITEM FILTER ACTIVATED

Workaround

There’s no work around, if it breaks it breaks and then you have to reupload the whole item again and its very annoying

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-11-25 03:11:00 (-06:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-12-23 00:12:00 (-06:00)

2 Likes

Already reported here: Recently Updated Tab for UGC

Can confirm.
Happened to me aswell yesterday with layered clothing

Recently there’s been all kinds of bugs in the catalog for some reason

I believe that issue is slightly different, the issue there is items not showing up after updating them

Here items don’t show up after uploading them (or at least have a delayed effect as I’ve experienced yesterday when my items took a day or two to show up on recently updated after being uploaded to the catalog)

This still happens with a good chunk of items I upload, which is getting really annoying

Thanks for the report! It usually takes around an hour for the item to appear in the catalog as we want to make sure the thumbnail is approved and not moderated.

1 Like