[UGC Portfolio] PmainoIsChill's UGC Portfolio

about-me-pmaino

:pushpin: Hello, my name is Pmaino and I like to create games, 3D models and accessories. I studied professionally to make various 3D models using the Blender program, I have been creating models for more than three years and for about 1 year I have been passionate about creating various accessories.
Most of my accessories are most suitable for 1.0 avatar, the accessories themselves are created in Blender entirely by me. I can create different versions of models, sometimes I create something simple or something unique that you can not find in the catalog, and that I would like to see in it.
Initially, the accessories were created by me for my project with toys, so that they would acquire some originality and colorfulness, but I really liked creating accessories, so I decided to continue doing this.

A little later in 2020, I found out that applications for the UGC catalog were open, and I just could not pass up this opportunity!
At the moment, I continue to create accessories, I plan to replenish the Roblox catalog with something unique, simple and colorful.

If you’re interested in looking at the part of my “toys” project, you can view it here
Inspired by some russian game that closed a lot of time ago:

Press here

Unfortunately, I can’t show you more, as the project is still in development.

Showcase-pmaino

Below you can see all my work from all angles
I am updating Portfolio to a new style right now, so gifs may look different atm!
Note: more images to come!:

Images of accessories

Videos of accessories

Halloween Scarf

unshadow

Spooky Lantern

unshadow

Shower Hat

unshadow

Postman's bag

unshadow

Postman's hat

unshadow

Cozy Fedora

unshadow

Super Star Glasses

unshadow

Sleeping Hat

unshadow

Headphones

unshadow

Noob Pipe GIF

unshadow

Mittens GIF

unshadow

Cape with cat ears

unshadow

Hiking Blanket

unshadow

Climber Backpack

unshadow

Dark Gray Knitted Poncho

unshadow

Head Construction

unshadow

Cupid's Bow

unshadow

Toilet Paper Belt

unshadow

Snowboard Mask

unshadow

Bananas

unshadow

Barrel

unshadow

Balloon Powered Jetpack

unshadow

Accessory-Information-pmaino

Each accessory is created in the Blender program and has a simple but elaborate design. The approximate time spent on the development of one accessory varies from several minutes to 1 hour, since all accessories look simple.

Thanks for reading!

18 Likes

those look so good! hopefully you’ll get in the UGC Program someday! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! Glad to see such comments

5 Likes

No Problem Pmaino! :DD

[dont mind this text i just gotta get enough characters to post this lol]

1 Like

Hi, I would like to hire you for my game, Do you use twitter if so let me know.

Awesomest works! I wish you got accepted ^u^

3 Likes