UI Design help (background)

How would I make this type of UI? The UI has to be blurred so you can obviously see through it

Ex:

To make this type of ui you can just set the transparency to 1 and add a blur effect to the lighting service of the game.

BlurEffect in Lighting, BackgroundTransparency should be 1.

I would like the UI to be blurred no the background

I don’t see any blur in screenshot you provided. Only background blur

Yes, the UI background is blurred. For example the UI background could be gray or blue but instead I wanted it to be a transparent blur

As of now, I’m pretty sure there’s no other way to do that; other than temporarily adding a blur effect in Lighting, or putting an already blurred Image as the background.

1 Like

adding a blur effect in the lighting service would be a solution. However if you want the blur to appear on a certain UI, you have to script the opening button to do that. It’s very easy. You can either make the script go manually into the lighting service and enable it or you can just clone a Blur effect to the lighting service.

It’s not, it’s just transparent.

I haven’t tested it, but I believe this module does what you want: How to make UI Gaussian Blur
If that one doesn’t work I’ve seen a few other similar modules before that I could try to find.