UI Interaction Anti-Exploit

Well, it’s simply not possible to stop the exploiter from firing remotes and to manipulate the information that is being sent to the server.

There are just some exploits that are impossible to get rid of and the best you can do is minimize it. Even then if you manage to stop certain exploits, it will always be a temporary fix because exploiters will always find a work around. The point is that you’ll need to set up an anti-exploit on the local side and it will be bypassed.

IIRC you can see when a player interacts with a UI on the server; Textbox text does not replicate, but by controlling the ui on the server, the player can’t just use a remote.

Currently executors like Synapse can’t fake ui signals if they’re handled on the server.

An Idea for this, which has nothing to do with the menu part, Although could help is tracking the amount of money (Or what value you have) given to the Player.

An Example of what I mean is that, whenever you Change This Value, you track that amount, and compare it to the old Value on the server. If the Value Increases by a unreasonable amount, then you can either have the value be equal back to the old Value, or hook up a kick system or something.

I’m aware that this isn’t about the Menu, However if you have your Currency under control, It should help with the menu by setting a price checker in the server. Also, I’m not a big exploiter scripter, So there may be other ways, But that is what came to my mind first.

This wouldn’t check any “Forcing by firing the remote event”. But I don’t really see a point of that unless it is Game breaking, like someone firing the event and unfairly getting enough value to buy it

You could theoretically do this on the server side using player.PlayerGui.ScreenGui.Frame

Nope. If the player presses a button that uses a local script to make the frame visible, then the server would have absolutely no idea that the UI is visible

Instead of wasting time and resources tracking values and their changes, just stop exploiters from changing it in the first place. Determined exploiters will eventually find the threshold between reasonable and unreasonable and they’ll exploit that.