UI Rescaling To Different Resolution Help!

No problem, and I’d recommend resizing that text button using the scale components of UDim2 values.

UDim2.new(scaleX, offsetX, scaleY, offsetY)

I did (ignore this:aosdfhaslk;djgliadsglkfjs)

It seems like the only thing that isn’t adjusting is the textlabes and text buttons. They do not adjust relative to everything else. It is just them.

Make sure they’re inside of the Frame instance. You’ll also need to negate the size of them from the position.

So if the size is UDim2.new(0, 200, 0, 100) for example, the position will need to be:

UDim2.new(scaleX, -100, 0, -50) to accommodate for its size.

yes they are
Edit: Also what do you mean by

Use AutoScale Plugin: [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI
All i do with is that i select every descendants and convert them all into Scale (Position & Size).
Making descendants fits for every devices in a frame that covers the entire screen, you can use UIAspectRatioConstraint.

1 Like

I’d avoid using plugins, while it may make life easier it takes away from the aspect of self-made work.

I will use it as it is the only thing that might be a solution, but until i figure out how to do it without a plugin, im gonna try this

Essentially subtract half the offset size from the offset position of the UI instance.

A lot of developers uses this plugin and it’s better to make life & development easier than wasting a bunch of time trying to fix a simple gui scale problem, it’s quick and you can use it anytime.

1 Like

I provided a way above, you may have missed it since I edited the post.

Put everything on scale, not offset, and use AutoScale to do so, autoscale also offers good UIconstraints so also use them on most of the object, textsize constraints are a thing too if you know how to manage them, or get autoscale pro

1 Like

He has everything set to scale already, I already provided that answer several replies ago. In fact it was the first reply to this thread.

Then use AutoScale to insert UIconstraints in most of the UI, what I like to do is add them everywhere, though I’m not sure it’s necessary

Definitely not and will cause your StarterGui to become cluttered with unnecessary instances.

I dont get what you mean, offset on all my ui instances are all 0 on position and scale, i can’t half them. Also I have said this numerous times, in my original post and replies

Are you sizing UI instances using scale or offset?

Okay, then just rescale them until they fit in the UI. Should be as simple as changing the values slightly until they look good.

Works for me so I don’t really care

I wasn’t sure if you were just scaling the positions or if you were scaling both positions & sizes, since a lot of users forget to scale size too. You’ve done most of the work though, all you need to do now is finetune the scale values for textlabels & boxes.