UI scaling help

It seems I can never get this right. So I’m having trouble with ui scaling, and I’ve tried everything people have said to do. The thing people have said to do the most was to use the plugin, AutoScale. I used it to put a UIAspectRatioConstraint in the ui object, but that doesn’t work as shown here (Video didn’t load)

Well it almost does, but when I look at it on different screen sizes, the positioning is all weird because of the UIAspectRatioConstraint. So I am now clueless on what to do to fix it.

1 Like

Try setting the frame position to {0.901, 0},{0.891, 0} if that don’t help, i suggest just mess around with the position until it works perfect!

If you’re just using UIAspectRatioConstraint, I’m afraid theres more to it.

I suggest reading the full article for it:

It’s most possibly the layout in which you made your ui. Can you screenshot your explorer?

Are you changing the scale by code or by simply changing it without code.

What exactly is wrong? Is it the text, or is it the UI? If you’re having trouble with scaling the UI, tell me.1. if you have this plugin then… image

1. this is what you want to do

unknown (2)

you want to click both the scales together, do not click offset as it could ruin the whole scaling. If you’re having a text problem

Click on this image and read.

let me know if any of this works. If it doesn’t tell me, If you want I can come into your game and scale for you.

Plugin: AutoScale Lite - Roblox