UIGradient [LIVE]

All this needs is to configure the center, even tough still GOOD UPDATE!

1 Like

Can do some pretty nice stuff with this update!

8 Likes

sandy
UiGradient is soo good!

1 Like

I started scripting a loading screen I made with UI gradiants

2 Likes

I might be a bit late but this feature is going to be awesome. Just found out UIGradients weā€™re allowed on public servers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 years later, not too shabby.

3 Likes

This feature seems really good for games. This can add a pit of polish to games. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While UIGradient is live on Roblox. I can make a RAINBOW wall shading! :rainbow:

Wall shading inspired by HereComeDatEli.

7 Likes

Love the update! Really trying to incorporate it into my UIs as well as game design and particles. :sunglasses:

1 Like

a few more UI related updates like these and i can imagine a few people might ditch using ImageButtons to make unique buttons! (i probably will, lol)

How do you move the color sequence? I canā€™t seem to figure it out lol.

1 Like

Update: we just enabled a property ā€œEnabledā€ on UIGradient (which is similar to enabled on beams) so that you donā€™t have to create/destroy a gradient instance every so often to create a periodical effect, instead you can check/uncheck this boolean.

26 Likes

Amazing! Always wanted this feature ; it is so beautiful itā€™s enough to make a grown man cry! But not this man, get back in there tear! Haha but in all seriousness amazing work. Love the innovations happening at Roblox.

1 Like

Amazing update, plan to use this a lot in the future. :clap:

1 Like