UIStroke gets big on different Devices/if you rescale your tab

Hello! Is there a way to make the UIStroke not get so big when you rescale your tab/on different devices?

Example: Normal Screen

Example: Scaled Screen/Mobile

Any help will be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Whats why Im not using it. This happens because Thickness is not UDim2. You can use script from this post, but its performance heavy and can be laggy when you resize your window.
Or even better, add it in your image editor.

Get the “AutoScale Lite” plugin, it really helps you out.

This will not help because as I said, UIStroke.Thickness is not a UDim2.

2 Likes

Well, that honestly won’t do anything actually, that’s for UI, not UI features to addon to your UI.

1 Like

UI stroke uses pixels instead of scale?

You can’t do things like that to these.

Thickness sounds like it’s in pixels

Stop posting your Art Design support requests here. This is not scripting related. I told you yesterday. This is not even your first post asking this on this forum.

This was almost 10 hours ago, chill, by now it would’ve got deleted. Plus this could be easily related with scripts because you could use a script to fix this. But since you want to whine about it, I will change it.

You’re telling me you will change the size of an image with a script when you can do it with properties. Right… Just because your post was 10 hours ago doesn’t mean its invalid, you can just bump the post.

UIStroke isn’t an image? You need a script to make it fit on all screens, so it doesn’t get all big. Do you know how many properties UIStroke’s have? Like none.

Yeah so you wouldn’t edit it with a script.