Ultimate Doomspire

Hi there! We are Diablo Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re currently working on a Doomspire Brickbattle remaster, and we plan to eventually make horror games. There is honestly too many details to list about Ultimate Doomspire, it is best to play it or join our Discord for a full list of features.

Due to the sensitive nature of this post, I will leave the team un-named, although you can still figure out who they are on our group page. The reason why it is sensitive is because I have not yet told the team I plan on replacing them. I have already expressed my dissatisfied view on the lack of significant progress, and have hired separate contractors when the team didn’t work. Their replacement is a possibility, not a guarantee. If they do not work on the game, then I will replace them. We will give all credit to anyone who works on the game, but I will not wait around until they feel like working. I would prefer that they didn’t notice this post, but if they do see it, then oh well, they know I want the game to advance and that they aren’t working on it enough. If you wish to know more of why I don’t want to tell them right now, message me privately.

We had 3 primary members on the team. A modeler/builder, a scripter, and a secondary scripter who specializes in discord bots. We have hired a few temporary contractors as well who worked on various small tasks. They have set up the framework of the game.

You can see our progress so far here: Ultimate Doomspire - Roblox

About The Job

We need a completely new team. Any ability you have, we welcome it. We expect daily progress; it does not have to be significant progress, but at least something needs to be done every day. Good communication skills are required; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Here are some pictures taken in game.

Sorry, they are old pictures. If you play our game, you can get a better idea of what we are doing.

Payment

I have already invested about $1,000 USD in this game. I am the sole source of income, and I recently moved into a new apartment. I can no longer afford the payment I was doing. I can possibly get loans, but food and rent is my primary concern. I would prefer either delayed payment, or percentage with a cushion. I am aware of how this is risky for any developers who want to be apart of this project, and I promise you I will do everything in my power to ensure that you will not only get paid appropriately for your work, but make profit from it. All payment is negotiable. I will not provide an estimate, because there really isn’t a set price.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at FIVE NIGHTS AT BLOXBURG
You can also message me personally here or on discord at Dev_Diablo#6666
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I say we need everything, we really need the works. Builders, scripters, modelers, UI artists, gfx artists, clothing designers, and anything else. Even investors.

im interested send you a friend request Sparkly#9638

1 Like

I still have interest working with the team. Feel free to shoot me a dm, 4w#0001

I am interested in my portfolio Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

Im interested, Portfolio: Portfolio | Basic GUI/UI | DailyPlayedRoblox

Hi I’m Interested. I’m a GFX Artist. Here’s my Portfolio Kate’s | GFX Designer Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.